Appreciation game by Pollyanna aged 10
Massive props to my ten-year-old daughter who invented this team appreciation game!
- Get a large piece of paper each
- Make as many folds as there are team members
3. Cut out a people paper chain like this
4. Write team members names in the head
5. Write something you appreciate about them across the chest
6. How to share:
- Hold up and let people read
- Take a picture and upload it to a shared Miro
- Stick up on the wall where people can see
No need to comment or analyse, just appreciate the appreciation.
ps: excuse the messy desk!